1.7.09

New arrivals/Reminder













Some pieces of furniture fabric I bought
(notice the handwritten little labels)...













And that´s Alice, just climbing out of the
envelope in which she´d traveled from California.
Susan at ArtSpark Theatre sent her and some of her
sisters/clons out into the world for adventures,
I´m going to give her a sightseeing tour of Berlin
soon. Stay tuned for the report...

Many thanks for your anniversary-comments!

I´d like to remind everyone that my Calmer/
pendant-give-away is still open till friday...

5 Kommentare:

jude hat gesagt…

can't wait for new adventures from alice.

ArtSparker hat gesagt…

I used to have a neighbor who brought me upholstery samples. Looking forward to seeing where Alice goes.

Anonym hat gesagt…

I cant wait to see where you take Alice.. hopefully she gets some bienstich.

gerfiles hat gesagt…

It´s rather hot + oppressive here at the moment, so Alice + I prefer to stay indoors as much as we can - but as soon as the climate is more agreeable, we´ll be going on a ramble...

notmassproduced hat gesagt…

lovely (x2!)