25.3.10

Creatures, cuffs, conditionality...

Last week I had some pain in my wrist, and remembered
the "Hold on to nothing too long" cuff I made a while
back - which did me a lot of good...













Look at those age spots... wow













So I made some more cuffs (two of them are in the
shop
already)...













And the Creatures... ? Well, that therapy doesn´t work
all too well this time - I thought I´d be in the mood,
but obviously I´m not (even dismissed one today - if
they don´t speak to me, it´s no fun...)
But since I had one more face ready, I made another Bunny
Creature to replace No. 1, which has been adopted right
away - to Australia, thank you...!
No. 2 wears a pearl necklace, a pleated mini skirt...













plus...













And I made this couple of eggheads, to keep my word...













One more Creature to come, no matter what condition
my condition is in - so stay tuned...

12 Kommentare:

Threadspider hat gesagt…

I do like your very, very decadent bunnies....I'm half expecting to see one in fish net tights and red satin.

gerfiles hat gesagt…

Thanks, Judith... no fish net tights - too much of this already, on the streets of Berlin...

ArtSparker hat gesagt…

That bunny is rather flirtatious.

ArtSparker hat gesagt…

Hmm, it is funny how when one Commits Oneself to a Project, sometimes it's hard to get the play back...

piccola samurai hat gesagt…

I love your cuffs, they're so beautiful! And the bunnies are lovely!

LOVE STITCHING RED hat gesagt…

So gorgeous Heike, the egghead are inspired and the bunny is beautiful ... sure to fly from your shop :o)

jude hat gesagt…

that bunny tail!

gerfiles hat gesagt…

Thanks... - the bunny tail pompom is from one of ArtSparker´s last year´s spring sticks - I cut it off, meaning to use it as a seed for more sticks, but didn´t...

Deb G hat gesagt…

Cuffs have been on my to-try list for awhile. You may have nudged it further up the list. :) Love that bunny tail too.

gerfiles hat gesagt…

Be warned: to make one seems nearly impossible - you´ll end up with half a dozen...

Anonym hat gesagt…

Love the cuffs. They are fun to make!
I agree the bunny tail is too cute!
Great spot of color
: )

Eva hat gesagt…

The cuff looks so comfortable and bound to cure any wrist pain. Lovely creatures, as always.