2.9.10

Future project, busy day...













Here´s something I´m planning to work on -
it´s a very worn kitchen towel and a piece of
rather stiff cotton with fabric/paper/papier maché
fragments that once were to become alphabet hearts -
lost interest in them I suppose, so I gave it a
dye, which makes them look very worn, too...













I´m thinking of machine sewing on the letter parts,
and hand stitching on the white, soft areas...

But, first of all, a thank you to all who welcomed
my latest fabric packs so kindly and enthusiastically
- and a sorry to everyone who wanted to buy and found
them sold out already...

I´ve been, thanks to Jude, very busy today...













And I´ve been asked whether there will be more packs.
Certainly I´ll make new ones - it might take a
couple of weeks though, as there are other things
I have to attend to, too...

In case you´d like me to send an e-mail when I put
new fabric packs into the shop, just let me know...
Thanks, again...

10 Kommentare:

Jasmine hat gesagt…

Your new project looks intiguing. How wonderful that you are selling your work so well :)

gerfiles hat gesagt…

Thank you, Jasmine...

jude hat gesagt…

cheers!

mycuriousteaparty hat gesagt…

Hi

I love the way you mix paper and fabric, so beautiful.

~ Julie

Deb G hat gesagt…

What a great way to be busy!

Julie Shackson hat gesagt…

I love this piece. Amazing how something abandoned finds it's way back!

Lisa hat gesagt…

stunning muted colors and textures on this new piece..can't believe I missed out on the color packs either...I'll be waiting for the new ones eagerly!
Love the chaffinch mixed media piece.. just received it.. and the slice of fabric you included..as always your work is exquisite and my favorite treat to myself!

Jane hat gesagt…

looking good....and I love those tones and shades you're producing.

Heartwideopen hat gesagt…

I'd love to know when you list more fabric packs in your shop! Thanks!
HuGGs!
Debi

dbminter@comcast.net

gerfiles hat gesagt…

Thanks, Debi - I´ll let you know...