28.1.12

Dyeing reloaded

As you may have noticed, there hasn´t been much
dyeing here for a while...
Didn´t feel like it, with that scaff*** hassle...














But now I´ve been busy for days, mostly with
stuff from the kitchen to start with...















Yesterday in the mail: some previously unexplored
substances I ordered, to experiment with till
dyestuffs can be found outside again...















Fabrics waiting in soymilk...















Just started, and there already are pinks, again.
Can´t help it, it seems...

As you might have noticed, too, the link to my
Bigcartel shop has vanished from the sidebar.
For a while I thought I might prefer to offer
fabrics and my textile/mixed-media work separately
- but then didn´t see the point of it any more
(and can´t effort two shops anyways...).

So - the new fabrics will be on Etsy, too.
Several packs/selections of beige/browns (with
clamp marks and such) and with a little pink,
and a soft yellows selection will be ready
first and go into the shop in a couple of days...

6 Kommentare:

deanna7trees hat gesagt…

love those stripes.

Sweetpea hat gesagt…

Will be nice to see your dyed lovelies again! I think that's a good idea about the shop - simplify - makes life easier ;>}

jude hat gesagt…

why etsy when big cartel takes no commission?

kaiteM hat gesagt…

funny how you attract pinks, coax them out of the vegetation and encourage them to settle on your fabrics. why have you chosen Etsy rather than the other? i'm curious

Lisa hat gesagt…

it's hard to excited about much in the middle of the winter doldrums + for you that blankety blank scaffolding!

thanks for the heads up Heike... I've missed your fabric packs and will be looking forward to them...i'm loving what i see here...

Montse Llamas hat gesagt…

I understand your coming and going with the shops. I do similar things too...