13.1.16

See you later...















This blog has been around a while – as do I.

As readers may have noticed, I haven't been in the
mood for sharing much of my work here lately, and to
allow for that mood one step further, Gerdiary is
going to take a break altogether.

The Etsy shop will stay open as usual (thanks to
everyone patronizing it, especially the many regular
customers who are collecting and using my fabrics in
their work for years now, it's a pleasure...) –
but the rest of what I'm doing I'll be doing
more in private for the time being.

See you, take care...!



P.S. I've dusted off my Flickr stream and thrown
out the old stuff – and will upload new photos
there...

3 Kommentare:

Maelchen hat gesagt…

Schade, liebe Heike... Hätten wir Leser Deines Blogs öfter ein Lebenszeichen hinterlassen sollen? Deine Bilder waren für mich immer Inseln der Ruhe in einer bunten, lauten Welt...
Ich wünsche Dir alles Gute!
Manu

arlee hat gesagt…

i'll miss reading your quiet sharing, but take care of yourself first. all the best in whatever you do.

jude hat gesagt…

oh gee...