8.6.16

You know what? I've changed my mind...

I've decided to stop doing this for good.

I would have to push myself to make it worthwhile, for
myself as for the reader – and what for, all things
considered? To promote a shop...

I would have to repress a steadily growing ennui with
the common www.shallowness, greediness and unconcern
about transgression. The other day, for example, I came
upon a russian site under my name, with lots of
my photos, and people commenting or whatever,
all in cyrillic...

No need to further contribute to all that drivel.
I'll wander around the internet as a mere observer
instead for the time being, creating in private,
quietly aiming at getting closer to the kind of work
I'd like to achieve.

So, Gerdiary will be another blog ghost.
Sad. But, well, the times they are a-changin...

I might still put some photos on Flickr now and
then...

Take care,
and all best to everyone who has been visiting
and reading here for years!


7 Kommentare:

Morna Crites-Moore hat gesagt…

Your blog has been a lovely experience ... now find the beauty in letting it go. xo

Tina hat gesagt…

I'm so sad to see you leave. I love your creations and have loved to follow along, but I do understand the decision.
wishing yiu all the best in the futur

Montse Llamas hat gesagt…

Bad news for me. I will miss your voice. Wish you the best and hope we will meet again, whenever and wherever you feel confortable.

Anonym hat gesagt…

You will be missed. All the best to you!

Lisa hat gesagt…

I'm very sad to hear this Heike although I understand the need to step away...I hope you find what you are looking for...something new and different perhaps? I will miss your blog and brilliant art but will keep a light on in case you decide to return some day! Best, Lisa Jurist

Bonnie hat gesagt…

It's been wonderful to get to know you and your work. Happy trails to you Heike.

Martine hat gesagt…

Schade..............liebe grüsse, Martine