15.3.18

Spring bulbs...




Though a winter person, I find myself awaiting Spring with an uncharacteristic impatience.

I greet and admire every little sprout I encounter on my walks.
They even crept into my dreams somehow, and I sew several bulbs with shiny green sprouts, in hopes to get over it.
But this turned out quite addictive.

So I made a Spring bulb sewing kit, in the spirit of infecting others too.
And to spread the virus still further, I made a Spring bulb pdf sewing pattern (first of both, ever)...




2 Kommentare:

Sue McQ hat gesagt…

Hi Heike
How beautiful the bulbs turned out. Yes, a true promise of warmer days ahead. An awakening. I did order a pdf from you for the bulb. Can't wait to make it and show you a picture. Blessings!

gerfiles hat gesagt…

Thanks, Sue. Looking forward to see your bulb version...