18.6.10

We must if adhere (must we?)

I have been taking apart a sixpack of Mixed-
media-pieces I´d grouped that way back in April
and sew them instead in one row on a long strip
of fabric. Better...













And I´ve been packing up for the Textile Art .
Wish me stamina...

























"If a bird if
up into the air
if cold if

we must if adhere if
a road if renamed by
if each if traveling

more than one set
if of darkness no angel
no annunciation

deeper yet if
the singer's
voice if

borne if by grief
as if a bird
if on wings"

(Rosmarie Waldrop:
PRE + CON or Positions + Junctions 6)

4 Kommentare:

jude hat gesagt…

long cloth is very useful. may the force be with you.

Anonym hat gesagt…

Wir haben uns mit Floh und Lucy für Sonntagvormittag verabredet - bist dahin musst du bitte mindestens durchhalten! :-)

ArtSparker hat gesagt…

I hear you on crafts fair longeuers.

Joei Rhode Island hat gesagt…

Good luck at Textile Art.
I recognized your work immediately in 1000 Textile Artists. Those lovely neutrals.