9.2.10

The teeth of time

I´m very fond of the Erosion Bundle Project, and
thought about participating - but where to put the
bundle/s, in the cold, in the city...?

So I decided to at least show how two balcony adornments
are doing, braving the elements out there...

Number 1: Welcome-to-the-autumn-winds, out and
about since September (can´t get really wet, though)...













... a bit ruffled (and bundled up...)













Number 2: New-Year-prayer-flag sort of thing, being
roughed up by the wind last week...













... and yesterday...













I´ll mend it...

7 Kommentare:

Eva hat gesagt…

I'm convinced your brave adornments out in the city winter are perfect erosion bundles. I've been thinking about that project too and wondering if a balcony would work. Better not try to hide a bundle in the park...

jude hat gesagt…

i bet you will

jude hat gesagt…

that's what we do.

Deb G hat gesagt…

Love the photos. You've captured golden light.

LOVE STITCHING RED hat gesagt…

Hello

I've been away to Egypt last week and missed so many of your lovely posts so I need to spend some good time catching up with your beautiful work. I must re-read all your words and soak up all your pictures ... you have been so busy

Love
Carolyn ♥

ps. Just letting everyone know I'm having a giveaway on my blog ... ends on Valentine's Day!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Eva said what I wanted to say...that your prayer flag and autumn adornment are your erosion bundle
: )
Love the strips of fabric for the prayer flag.

Robin Olsen hat gesagt…

What a small world--I followed your link for Erosion Bundles and discovered it's an old friend of mine! Love this project.